Sunday, November 4, 2012

I miss my guy...

I am insanely missing someone who is just a few feet away.  My children take up so much of me, and so much of him, that there is rarely anything leftover for each other.  I hate it.  If I could, I would run away to a desert island (well, a cooler island) with him...and stay shipwrecked for about three months.

I can scarcely bring myself to admit it, but, I am jealous of my own children when it comes to the snuggles and cuddles they get from him, and by the time we both hit the bed, we are lucky if our hands brush, before we give in to the sleep we spent the last three or four hours yearning for.

This is new territory for me.  This is the first time in my life that I have cared enough to feel this way.  Crazy, right?  How do the rest of you find time for each other?  How do you find the energy when you have the time?  This mama needs to know.

I have the world's most wonderful man in my life!  How do we keep each other afloat?  Actually, screw afloat...how do we keep each other going at full throttle*, with the wind whipping through our hair?

Tell me bloggy friends...tell me how it is done!

*large quantities of illegal substances aside

No comments:

Post a Comment